Welcome to the Board – Michelle Elia Elected to the A4L North American Board
Michelle Elia - President of CPSI - is now on the Access 4 Learning North American Board
The Access 4 Learning Community has announced the North American Management Board for 2016. On board is our President Michelle Elia. As a board member, she will be working to help further the world of data standardization with her fellow board members.
The newly elected North American board members include:
- Michelle Elia, CPSI Ltd.
- Jim Campbell, AEM Corporation
- Andrew Elmhorst, Kimono
- Laura Hansen, Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Jennifer Schmidt, Meta Solutions
- Steve Smith, Cambridge Public Schools
- Peter Tamayo, Washington State’s Office of Superintendent and Public Instruction
- Jason Wrage, OVRTR
The returning board members include:
- Sterling Beane, West Virginia Department of Education
- Rob Curtin, Massachusetts Department of Education
- Brian Townsend, Vermont Agency of Education
At CPSI, we look forward to the good things to come from the A4L Community.